A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 1: July 15, 2011


I had to really sit back and think about what I wanted my first picture to be. Did I want to come off as a nature person and post some flower pictures...Did I want to come off as a crazy dog lover and post a picture of my two crazy dogs... Or should I start off by posting a picture of the people who are most important to me in my life, my friends.(All of which I am sure to be labeled as later, I mean I've got a whole year of this!) But I settled on this one.
See the beauty in everything.
That is what I want my mindset to be each and every day that I do this project. To see the beauty in each imperfection, because let's be realistic not every day is going to live up to our expectations. But if we all could just take 10 minutes out of each day to take a single picture that captured a specific moment that meant something to us, and then took the time to reflect on it... personally I think it might change the way a few people look at their lives. I think it really teaches you to apreciate each moment you have.
"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know that you have for sure."- Oprah Winfrey
I am excited to do this project 365, I don't care if I get 10 people to follow me or if no one ever follows me. Because I am doing this for myself! I hope to find happiness and discover some new things through this long journey. Day one, complete...only 364 more days to go!

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE WASTEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment