A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 5: July 19, 2011

"Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe
with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor to measure
words but to pour them all out, just as it is, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them,
keeping what is worth keeping, and then, with the breath of
kindness, blow the rest away."
        - George Elliot


To say that I am beyond blessed with the friends that I have in my life to me, seems like an understatement. Not a day goes by that I do not think of how lucky I am to have the people I do, surrounding me with that unconditional love that I don't always think I deserve. I wish I could somehow fit every one of my friends into a single picture, but today I only highlighted a few above.

"A friend is someone who understands your past,
believes in your future,
and accepts you just the way you are."
-Unknown


 I can honestly say that I don't think I would be anything close to the person that I am today without my friends. Each one of them, including the ones who may no longer be my friends have helped shape me into who I am. (I hope I turned out okay! 0_o) Throughout our lives we all go through hardships, and in my senior year of high school... I definitely had mine. But my friends really stepped up and were there, holding my hand, encouraging me, and giving me the hope and the strength that I needed to make it through.
I am forever thankful for each and every friend that I have made in my lifetime. As August 21st creeps closer and closer I find myself both extremely nervous and excited for the huge life changes that are going to happen. But any time I find myself feeling scared I just think of all of the people I have waiting to catch me, and I know... everything's going to be okay.
I love you all endlessly!

"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change to the point where we're not all still friends."
-UNKNOWN

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE WASTEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment