A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 9: July 23, 2011



NO BLOGS FOR A WEEK :(

I know the three of you who actually read this will be simply broken hearted... haha I'm only kidding! About being broken hearted.. sadly I won't be able to post any blogs for a week!

My youth group is going on a mission trip to Nashville, TN!

We leave the big D tomorrow morning at 5:30am... I don't even know what that time looks like, so that should be awesome! I don't know too much about the work that we will be doing while on this trip, but I'm sure it's going to be awesome. I've been going on mission trips since I was in 6th grade and this will be my final one with the youth group. And I'm so glad that two of my best friends will be going with me. We are going to make it an awesome trip. Leaving everything behind, and just focusing on what we are there to do.
I'm looking forward to escaping for a week.
I'm sure I will have some awesome pictures and thoughts to share when I am back!

Until then....

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE WASTEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment