A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 6: July 20, 2011


I AM

Sunsets, wind, rain.

I like to dream of impossible things.

Honesty, passion, and understanding
are important to me.

I find that everything around me
is a beautiful mystery.

I LOVE NEW BEGINNINGS.

I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
      IN THE WORLD.

i have hope FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.

this is I.
I AM.
----------------------------------------------

This was actually an English assignment that I did at the beginning of the year, and I really love the way that it turned out. Today has been kind of a crazy day and I don't really have a lot of time to make a good blog, so I decided to share this.
I encourage you to take ten minutes out of your day to write your own, I promise it's really simple! If you would like to share it with me, add me on Facebook if you haven't already and I would love to read it.

Here is the line up of the poem:
Line 1: I am
Line 2: List 3 words of things you enjoy (it can be anything!)
Line 3: Starting with "I like...."
Line 4: Starting with " ___,___,____, are important to me" (so list three qualities or morals or something like that.. that's important to you.)
Line 5: Starting with anything that you want, I started mine with "I find.." (You're welcome to use that if you can't think of your own)
Line 6: Starting with "I love.."
Line 7: Starting with "I can.."
Line 8: Starting with "I have.."
Line 9: THIS IS I
Line 10: I AM

I hope you all take the time to do this, even if you never share it with anyone. It's just fun to discover who you are through writing.

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE WASTEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment