A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 16: August 6, 2011


"A sense of humor... is needed armor. Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life." -Hugh Sidney


Sometimes I think we all get too caught up in the seriousness of life. And we all just need to grab our smart phones, or grab a friend who has one.. and download the "Geico bro-stache" app for FREE and take a few goofy pictures. Because I know for me at least, it really helped relieve some tension. It was nice to just sit at a random sonic and take a ton of weird pictures with these too. To watch other people drive up next to us and just stare! It was awesome!
It's nights like this that make you sit back and feel silly for being so stressed out in the first place. But sometimes, we don't even realize how much stress we are taking on until it's over, you know?
I don't have much to say, but in short, tonight was good. I laughed, a lot. I was surrounded by two wonderful friends whom I haven't seen in a while, and I'm hoping to change that. I'm extremely thankful for the sense of humor we all have, and for the grasp on life it has allowed for us all to achieve.
Now, I dare you..go find someone with a smart phone and download the "Geico Bro-stache" app and have some fun! I promise you'll get a good laugh!


LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE WASTEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment