A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 31: August 29, 2011

I will forever remember my first weekend in college.
That's for sure.


I feel like moving into a dorm, and living with a friend instead of my parents has forced me to grow up so much in just the past week that it's seriously mind blowing. I remember months ago I used to dread college, I never wanted to think about it because quite frankly it scared the poop out of me. And now, here I am. Starting my second week of classes, going on my second week of living on my own and I'm still alive. So I'd say I'm doing pretty good.
There have been a few things that have happened over the past week that have been a little, well, stressful. But luckily I have some amazing friends that stick by me and help me through all the mess! Seriously, I wake up every day and realize over and over again not only how lucky I am to have the friends that I do, but also to be where I am today. I know before I came here I was worried that it would only ever be UNT, you know, just down the street from home. But in just a few days it has proven to be so much more than that. I've already felt myself begin to grow and mature, and hell it's only the second week. 
So as the homework piles up, and the dorm food gets crappier... I just can't wait to see what else lies ahead for me.


=)



No comments:

Post a Comment