A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 29: August 24: 2011

"Follow your INCLINATION
and EXPLORE"

That quote was said to us by one of the head honchos of UNT today at our Freshman welcome rally. Where we were all corralled into one large place, told that we are the largest class in the school's history, and reassured time and time again that we were NOT "settling" by choosing UNT as our College of choice. Good times...
Today I walked around campus and found my classes for the next two days, all pretty close to my dorm which is nice. And I would just like it to be noted that Leah and I actually woke up early enough to make it for breakfast serving time! So that was a bonus to this iffy day. 
Sorry today's post is short and a little pointless, but classes start tomorrow and I want to try and actually get some sleep, unlike the 4 hours I got last night... 
LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE WASTEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment