A collection of photos and thoughts over the span of a year to see the beauty of life as it changes each day.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 20: August 20, 2011


IM SO SORRRRYYYYYYYYY
Like my soccer ball...?
Allow me to explain.....
So... it's 11:13pm, I am not currently using my computer. Nor am I using one with any valid pictures on it that would be okay for this blog... So I found a soccer ball and used it. =)

I pinky promise that my blogs will go back to normal tomorrow! Sara and I spent quite a few hours tonight making a "Summer 2011 in review" video, and we got really caught up in doing that so I completely lost track of the time and I'm not at my own house. EXCUSES, EXCUSES.

So tomorrow will be back to normal, with an actual topic! 
I'm actually starting to pack my clothes and things away into boxes!! 11 days!!

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE WASTEFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment